- 150 g of ham
- 400 g of sausage
- 75 g of bacon
- olive oil / oil
- 5 eggs
- 1 full tsp of horseradish ( I bought it in Polish shop)
- Cut ham, sausage and bacon into small pieces ( I bought ham and bacon ready cutted). Put the oil onto the pan and fry everything altogether mixing with the spoon from time to time.
- Boil eggs and when they are ready cut them into pieces as well. Add them to meat and mix carefully. Fry for another few minutes.
- Add horseradish and mix. Fry 5 minutes on a small flame.
- Serve when warm with bread.